Church Creekmoor is the local church in the community of Creekmoor with an ecumenical welcome to all.
We are a group of people of all different ages and backgrounds who share one thing in common. We’re all on a journey…a journey in our relationship with God and with each other. We want to raise up new disciples of all ages to love and to serve.
We believe that relationships are really important. We try to find lots of lively ways to enjoy being together and we support each other when life gets tough. We love opportunities to welcome others into our COMMUNITY.
At Christ Church we believe in ALL AGES together encountering God to worship using different styles of worship.
We LOVE doing things that are weird and wacky…we believe that living life and following Jesus isn’t always serious; it certainly isn’t boring and often is GREAT FUN.
Because we’ve experienced God’s amazing love for us…we want to find ways of sharing it so that others can know it too! We are on a MISSION…
Creekmoor is on the edge of Poole near to Upton Country Park and on the edge of Upton Heath. There are two large ponds and a variety of homes ranging from small flats through to larger family properties. There are about 6 ½ thousand people who live here. There are local shops, a pub and doctors, dentists, a youth Centre, pre-school and a library.
There are many opportunities to take an active part in a variety of weekly activities. We can be flexible to work according to their gifts and skills.
Ministry opportunities include:
- Working with our children and youth team, after school T.K.Club, Youth group ‘Absorb’, Parent and toddler group, health visitors drop in ‘Chatterbox’.
- Thursday café and Open Door outreach for older people.
- Being part of the worship band,
- Helping in leading and speaking in worship
- Being part of a weekly small group.
- Engaging with outreach and special events as planned.
- Whenever appropriate experience the breadth of the pastoral offices and the general everyday life of a local church.
Parish website: www.christchurchcreekmoor.org